Venue & Hospitality
Accommodations will be provided at Conference Venue:
AVANI Atrium Bangkok Phetchaburi Rd -Soi Petchaburi 38 Bangkapi Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10310 Thailand.
Conference Dates: November 19-20, 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
1>Get on Route 7 in Khlong Prawet district. Bangkok from Suvarnabhumi Street 2
• Head west on Airport Road 2 toward Suvarnabhumi 5
• Use the right 2 lanes to keep right
• Use the right 2 lanes to turn slightly right
• Use the left 2 lanes to take the ramp to Pa/Kanchanaphisek Road/Bangkok
2>Follow Route 7 and the Si Rat Expressway to Bangkapi. Take Exit 2-01 from the Si Rat Expressway.
• Merge onto Route 7
• Keep right to continue on Si Rat Expressway
• Use the left lane to take exit 2-01 for Rama IX Road
• Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Road
3>Take tendering Diamond Road to Road / New Petchburi Road.
• Continue straight
• Turn left onto Diamond Road Rising
• Use any lane to turn left onto Road/New Petchburi Road
• Make a U-turn at Prom pong/Phetchaburi street 38/1
• Destination will be on the left
Bangkok is always among the world’s top tourist destinations. The city is a true tourist paradise, proved by the growing number of travelers coming each year.Besides the city itself, Bangkok is also surrounded by many interesting provinces worth visiting.
The north of Bangkok borders Nonthaburi and Pathum Thani Provinces, with tourist attractions like Koh Kret and Lotus Museum.
The east of the city is next to Chachoengsao, a small province which is full of interesting places and activities. Tourists can pay homage to Luang Pho Sothon Buddha Image at Wat Sothon Wararam Worawihan, watch flying foxes or fruit bats at Wat Pho, see the golden church at Wat Paknam Jolo, and pray to the giant reclining Ganesh statue at Wat Saman Rattanaram. There are also old markets for you to visit and shop such as Ban Mai Market, Nakhon Nuang Khet Market, and Khlong Suan Market.
The south of the city borders Samut Prakan Province and the Gulf of Thailand, with tourist attractions like Bang Pu, Ancient City, and Samut Prakan Crocodile Farm and Zoo.
The west of the city is next to Samut Sakhon and Nakhon Pathom Provinces. Tourist attractions include Don Kai Dee Benjarong Village, Phra Pathom Chedi, Sanam Chandra Palace, Don Wai Floating Market, Sampran Riverside, and Thai Human Imagery Museum.Bangkok nightlife is another highlight that has attracted many of tourists from all over the world.